Answers of the
PICTURE QUIZ #2
1. The first picture shows the arrival of the Magyars.
Who is the painter of this painting?
Answer: Munkácsy Mihály
2. Which is the painting of the same painter from the following:
Answer: Ecce Homo
3. The second picture shows a famous church in Hungary. Which one?
Answer: The Mátyás Church in Budapest
4. The third picture shows a young Hungarian politician.
What is his name?
Answer: Orbán Viktor
5. He was the president of a poltical party when the picture was taken.
Answer: FIDESZ (Young Democrata Party)
6. What is his office today??
Answer: Prime Minister
7. The last picture is a statue of a Hungarian royal couple.
Who is this Hungarian king with his wife?
Answer: Szent István (Saint Stephan I.)
8.When was the first Hungarian king crowned?
Answer: in 1000. St. Stepahan got his crown from the Pope.
9. Approximately how many Hungarians live in the world?
Answer: 12-13 million
10. When did Hungary join to NATO?
Answer: March, 1999
Any question? E-mail me
Jigsaw puzzle #1
Jigsaw puzzle #2